We fixed some high priority bugs that were driving people nuts! We also did some follow-up work on the big release from last week, like optimizing and making things faster for users. We also killed some really big bugs that were affecting the clickability of the search results.
|Bug||Item Values – We fixed a bug where negative modifiers were not being used in the search query to update item values.|
|Bug||Search Results – We fixed a bug where it wasn’t showing the item price and shipping info when users clicked on item titles in the search results.|
|Bug||Search Results – We fixed a bug where clicking the tiny magnifying glass didn’t do anything.|
|Bug||Item Images – We fixed a bug where it would show the 2nd item image instead of the 1st.|
|Improved||Homepage, Recently Listed – Optimized these pages to be faster.|